Sunday, January 8, 2023

Begin Again

A former CBHS student and soccer player of mine, Andrew Holliday, started an accountability group focused on marketing resources to help folks combine the principle of commitment and consistency with resource and support to drive progress. Andrew has created an accountability board where members make public their commitment for the action each member will be taking to drive growth. Since the growth I posted has everything to do with St. Ann, I thought I would share my six commitments with you via my blog, especially since returning to blogging is my number four commitment. So, here go my commitments. I'm hoping each of you reading this blog helps to keep me on track to these commitments.

1.  Focus on posting appropriate (professional) news worthy information on LinkedIn at least once per week. The information we post needs to touch hearts since it is geared to friends and alumni. We already post daily on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

2.  Increase LinkedIn followers from 150 to 200+. We will reach out to friends and alumni on LinkedIn and invite them to follow. We went from about 50 to 150 in the past year and a half.

3.  Reach out personally to one alumni and/or donor per day via email, post card, or messaging (LinkedIn, Facebook,...)

4.  Return to posting a weekly personal blog. I stopped blogging about two years ago. The blog received good response but was just too time consuming. The blog needs to be a shorter, more focused blog that is informative and less time consuming.

5.  Develop a campaign to reach out to more potential families outside of our parish. Our main source of student recruitment has been on reputation and word of mouth.

6.  Focus on larger campaigns (annual giving and major fundraising events) and not nickel-and-diming events.

Thank you Andrew for inviting me to be a part of the accountability group. You can learn more about Andrew Holliday on his website, https://specialsaucebranding.com/about-us/

God bless you, Didier Aur, Principal, St. Ann Catholic School https://www.sascolts.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment